The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Christmas is coming…..I can’t believe that this time next week we’ll be traveling home to spend Christmas with our family. Where has this year gone?! Since we won’t be home to celebrate we thought we’d have our own special day. So next Saturday we are having our family Christmas and Liam will open his presents. He’s still young and doesn’t know that it isn’t really Christmas. Those of you that travel out of town what do you do? Do you take your presents with you to open on Christmas? Do you wait til you are back? Or do you do like us and open early? I’m at loss for when he gets a little older!
This week has been a chore! I’ve been sick, in fact I have no voice! My son was sick too. My husband, bless his heart, has gotten us dinner every night this week after work and I couldn’t thank him for that enough. I haven’t wanted to do anything but cuddle with little man and lay on the couch. Unfortunately chores have piled up and I have more laundry than I care to think about doing!
On the plus side being sick gave me an opportunity to read and I read some really great books this week! I’m still on a reading spree and read five books this week. In my defense one was a novella 😉 What have you been up to this week?
I started this on Saturday and so far I’m enjoying it. The last few weeks I’ve been in the mood for sappy romance…you know like the Hallmark movie type romance. So yeah, this fits that bill 😉
Last Week on the Blog
- Merry Mondays #2 – Means a Little Bit More
- Under a Georgia Moon by Cindy Roland Anderson ★★★★★
- Waiting on Wednesday #6 – Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen
- Addiction by Angela McPherson ★★★★★
- A Christmas Hope by Stacy Henrie ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #12 – Christmas is coming!!!
Coming Up this Week
- Merry Mondays | Favorite Holiday Recipe
- Top Ten Tuesday | Top Ten Books I Read In 2014 (Overall, By A Particular Genre, 2014 Releases)
- Ticker by Lisa Mantchev – review
- Blog Tour | Hope Rising by Stacy Henrie
- COYER Challenge Accepted 😀
- Saturday Shorts | Spearwood Academy Vol. 3 by A.S. Oren
On The Blog
Merry Mondays is running the whole month of December. Come join the fun! What is Merry Mondays? Why I’m glad you asked It’s a weekly feature for the month of December that I’m super-excited about. Each week will have a different theme all centered around Christmas and the holiday season. Want to participate? Click here for the dates and topics. Also if you participate, be sure to come back here and link-up your posts!
This Week’s Book Fix
Every week I cringe when I get to this part…it just shows how badly I’m addicted to books…as my sweet husband says “There are worse things you could be addicted too.” 😉 As always titles link to Goodreads.
- Obsidian Liquor by Scarlett Dawn
- Firefly by Jen Minkman
- Of River and Raynn: The Journals by Rebecca Ethington
- A Lancaster County Christmas by Suzanne Woods Fisher