The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! This has been a week to stay indoors. We didn’t get the promised snow this week so little man was more than a little disappointed. I’ll admit that I was too. It was too cold to go out but not cold enough for snow, so instead we got rain….freezing rain ? It was no fun!
At school, little man has been reviewing his ABCs and counting to 10. It’s slow going. I’m not sure if he understands the directions at school or he’s too impatient to wait on them. He comes home with a blank worksheet with instructions to work on it because he did awful on the one at school. I sit down with him, read the instructions, he does it BY HIMSELF and gets them all correct. ? Lord help!!!
And we’re not going to discuss the fact that the blog was down for 4 days!!!! I was in panic mode when the servers went down, but my web host got us up and kept us updated via Facebook. I was really impressed with them even if I was losing my patience ?
What did you do this week?
I’ve been wanting to read this book FOREVER and luckily I was able to get it from the library prior to the movie coming out next week. It hooked me from the beginning. Honestly I’m surprised I set it down long enough to write this post!!! It’s that good ☺️
Last Week on the Blog
- Indestructible by Emma L. Adams ★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #64 – 2015 Books I Need to Read in 2016
- Waiting on Wednesday #34 – Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
- Spotlight: A Light in the Dark by Becky Doughty
- Spotlight: In Too Deep by Sherry D. Ficklin
- Hell's Dodo by Tamara A. Lowery ★★★★
- Spotlight: Enslaved by N.W. Harris
- Broken Things to Mend by Karey White ★★★★
- A Fistful of Evil by Rebecca Chastain ★★★
- Sunday Post #60 – ABCs and 123s
Coming Up this Week
- Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan – review
- Warming Hearts at Walmart – blog tour grand finale and giveaway
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR” via the Broke and the Bookish
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald – blog tour and review
- Author Spotlight & Giveaway – Stacey Rourke
- Sarah Anne’s Expedient Marriage by Cathy Lynn Bryant – review
- Weekend Reads | Sound and Scent by Juliet Madison – review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
Next week is going to be a relaxed week (I hope!). We went home for an impromptu trip for my grandfather’s 81st birthday and little man is out of school tomorrow for MLK, Jr. Day. Honestly I’m looking forward to getting the apartment back in order after such a crazy holiday! The tree is finally down and now I’m just trying to find room for all of little man’s new toys.
Reading wise, I have a few ARCs to read that are coming out next month and I CANNOT wait to share them with y’all. Just the covers and blurbs have me squealing! What are your plans this week?