The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week. We did. Little man turned 5 on Wednesday and yesterday we had a small family party for him at my mom’s house. He was over the moon!
Reading wise it’s been a slow week. I only managed to read two books. Cold has me down ? Hoping to catch back up this week! What did you do this week?
I’m newer to this series but I really do love it! It’s a lot of fun and easy, contemporary romance is my go-to read after reading an emotionally heavy book, like Dawn of Ash and Citizens of Logan Pond.
Last Week on the Blog
- Strings by David Estes ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #69 – Music & Books
- Grand Finale Blitz: Someday, Maybe and The Long Way Home
- Waiting on Wednesday #39 – The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
- Grand Finale Blitz: The Express Rider’s Lady by Stacy Henrie
- Blog Tour: Lightning Sealed by Lila Felix
- Cover Reveal – Saven: Disclosure by Siobhan Davis
- Life by Rebecca Belliston ★★★★★
- Liberty by Rebecca Belliston ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #65 – Birthday Week
Coming Up this Week
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard – review
- Kiss Me in Christmas by Debbie Mason – release blitz
- Trouble in Mind by Donna Frelick – blog tour, meet the author
- Meet the Characters from Waves of Darkness by Tamara A. Lowery – interview
- In All My Wishes by Ciara Knight – blog tour, review
- Feature & Follow Friday | “Ten Reasons You Read Your Favorite Genre” via Alison Can Read and Parajunkee’s View
- Weekend Reads | 30 Things To Do In My 30s – discussion
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
Tomorrow I turn 30 ? I’m really not sure how I feel about this. On one hand I’m still young, I feel young anyways. But on the other hand my hair is starting to turn gray ? Not a very flattering thing to find before I turn 30!! Reading wise this week is about catching up on a few ARCs that have been piling up. Other than that I plan to have a chill week. What are you up to this week?