The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! I can’t believe February has already come and gone. What a month! Little man turned nine last month, and I don’t know why that makes me so weepy….actually yes, I do. We are halfway to adulthood 😢 I’m proud of the man he is becoming, but I really wish time would slow down a bit. Homeschooling has been fantastic! We are both learning so much. Little man is discovering new favorite subjects, and learning at a much faster rate than he was when we were in traditional school. Plus he enjoys it. My husband and I have both said that if we knew the transition would be this easy, we’d have done it sooner.
Well I shared the situation with my husband’s job last month. Things have settled down and the shock has worn off. We’ve spent the last month working really hard and opening our clinic, Tennessee Osteopathic Center. Check out the site if you want (it’s still a work in progress, but I’m proud of it. It’s the first website I’ve designed myself – logo and all). We officially opened a week ago and have already been seeing patients 🙌 It’s encouraging, and I hope it continues.
Reading wise with everything that’s been going on, it’s been hard to focus on the fictional worlds I love. Despite that, I managed to read 8 books and listen to one audiobook. It would’ve been more, but I DNFed two books 🤦🏼♀️ I think it was a case of it’s me not you so rather than completely tossing them aside, I just added them back to the TBR pile to try again later.
March promises to be another busy month, but I won’t complain. I’m enjoying every minute of it 😀
Favorite February ’20 Read 📖
Reviews in February ’20
- The Queen of Cursed Things by S.M. Gaither ★★★★
- Beware the Fallen by Logan Delayne ★★★★★
- An Everyday Hero by Laura Trentham ★★★★★
- Roman and the Hopeless Romantic by Michelle MacQueen ★★★★★
- The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne ★★★½
- Dark King by C.N. Crawford ★★★
Other February ’20 Fun
- TTT #188 – Valentine’s Edition
- WoW #178 – Red Hood
- Sunday Post #195 – Birthday Week
- TTT #189 – Book Hangovers
- WoW #179 – Chosen Ones
- TTT #190 – Characters on Social Media
- WoW #180 – So This is Love
Coming Up This Week
- The Tempest Sea by Robin D. Mahle – review
- TTT | “Books with Single-Word Titles” hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- WoW | What new release are you waiting on?
- Magic Bound by Theresa Kay – review
- Spencer and the Younger Girl by Michelle MacQueen – review
This Week’s Book Fix 📚
Your Turn! What was your favorite February read? What are you reading in March? Any Spring Break plans? Share below