The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! Last week was busy. Little man had two summer camps: VBS in the mornings and a coding class in the afternoons. We had fun, but were definitely tired by the end of the week. Even though I know the pandemic isn’t over yet, it was nice to have a bit of normalcy after the crazy year. This week we have plans to do our spring cleaning a little late 😉 We are also doing a photo shoot at my husband’s new clinic for a local magazine which is both exciting and a little terrifying because I hate getting photographed. If we have time, we will be squeezing in a trip to Dollywood (and if I have my way, the water park because it is too dang hot to be walking around the theme park).
Currently Reading 📖
Last Week on the Blog
- Curse of the Specter Queen by Jenny Elder Moke ★★★★
- TTT #205 – Because of…
- WoW #213 – Red Wolf
- The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh ★★★★★
- The Rose & the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh ★★★★★
- Butler for Hire! by Tom Angleberger ★★★★
- Sunday Post #214 – Busy Start to Summer Break
Coming Up This Week
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare – review
- TTT | Books On My Summer 2021 TBR hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- WoW | What new release are you excited for this week?
- Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout – review
- Children’s Corner | The Nightmare Formula by Tommy Greenwald
- The Phoenix’s Ashes by Rebecca Ethington – series review
2021’s Summer of Love is Here!
I am teaming up with Celebrity Readers and Once Upon a Chapter to bring you a summer reading event. Summer of Love started June 21st and runs for 12 weeks. We will be reading and reviewing contemporary romance all summer long! A zombie or two may also be thrown in 😉 Want to join us? Sign up here anytime between now and September 1st.
This Week’s Book Fix 📚
Your Turn! What are you reading this week? Any exciting plans? Share below