The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! What a week. We cleaned my son’s room and organized (here’s hoping it stays that way). Now it’s time to clean out and donate some toys. I’m trying to get all the rooms in the house clean because I’d like to paint this summer before school starts back. At least that’s the plan *fingers crossed* We celebrated Father’s Day a day early with my parents and grandparents. It was a nice day with a little BBQ and some homemade sides. I’m super excited for tomorrow 😀 Our Summer of Love event kicks off on Once Upon a Chapter. Details to join us are below.
Currently Reading 📖
Last Week on the Blog
- WoW #214 – Curses
- Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare ★★★★★
- The Nightmare Formula by Tommy Greenwald ★★★★★
- The Phoenix's Ashes: The Complete Series by Rebecca Ethington
- Sunday Post #215 – Father’s Day Edition
Coming Up This Week
- Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout – review
- Meet the Author: Helen Scheuerer – author interview & spotlight
- WoW | What new release are you waiting on this week?
- To Sir, With Love by Lauren Layne – arc review
- Children’s Corner | The Stuff Between the Stars – review
- 2021 Reading Challenges: 2nd Quarter Update
2021’s Summer of Love is Here!
I am teaming up with Celebrity Readers and Once Upon a Chapter to bring you a summer reading event. Summer of Love started June 21st and runs for 12 weeks. We will be reading and reviewing contemporary romance all summer long! A zombie or two may also be thrown in 😉 Want to join us? Sign up here anytime between now and September 1st.
This Week’s Book Fix 📚
The Play Hard series by K. Bromberg (eBook) | Waiting for Tom Hanks by Kerry Winfrey (Library) | The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez (Library) | The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory (eBook) | 21 Wall Street series by Lauren Layne (eBook) | The Danger With Fireworks by Robin Daniels (Kindle Unlimited) | Imdalind Ruby Collection Vol. 2 by Rebecca Ethington (eBook)
Your Turn! What are you reading this week? Share below