The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! We have survived Snowpocalypse 2016 ? At this time it is still snowing so I can’t give you the total snowfall for my area but as of right now it is sitting at around an additional 6 inches to what fell during round one on Wednesday. Little man only went to school on Tuesday and the rest of the week we’ve enjoyed playing in the snow, bingeing on Netflix, and of course reading!
Reading wise this week I finally finished The Fifth Wave which was not as good as I thought it would be. Very predictable! I also read Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard, Chosen Fool by Scarlett Dawn, and Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers. All of these counted towards #COYER and my other reading challenges.
What did you read this week? Any snow in your area?
I picked up this book as a freebie on Kindle this week and as I have the second book to read for review I thought I’d better give this one a read as well. So far it’s good. Of course I might be biased as it is in my favorite genre ?
Last Week on the Blog
- Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan ★★★★★
- Top Ten Tuesday #65 – Most Recently Added TBR
- Grand Finale Blitz – Warming Hearts at Walmart (Harlequin Heartwarming)
- Release Day Blitz: The Secrets Of Dargon by Ciara Knight
- Waiting on Wednesday #35 – The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan
- Meet the Author: Stacey Rourke
- Cover Reveal: In All My Years by Ciara Knight
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald ★★★½
- Sarah Anne's Expedient Marriage by Cathy Lynn Bryant, Jessica Marie Dorman ★★
- Book Blast: Crossroads by Mary Ting
- Weekend Reads #56 – Books 2 & 3 of the Delta Girls by Juliet Madison
- Sound by Juliet Madison ★★★★
- Scent by Juliet Madison ★★★★
- Sunday Post #61 – Snowpocalypse 2016
- Release Blitz: Burning Nights by Julie Wetzel
Coming Up this Week
- Meet the Author: Laura Tisdall – interview & spotlight for Echoes
- Top Ten Tuesday | This week is a freebie and I’m weighing in on the debate books vs movies via the Broke and the Bookish
- The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey – review
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray – review
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop – review
- The Secrets of Dargon by Ciara Knight – blog tour
- Weekend Reads | Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers – review
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This week is looking to be slightly warmer than the past week. All of our snow should be gone by tomorrow night, Tuesday at the latest. So we will go back to the routine of school. My sweet niece turns 6 this week and while we won’t get to be there I hope she has a marvelous day! Reading wise I have a few review books and library books to catch up on and I hope to do just that.
What are your plans this week?