The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all and happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there. I feel very fortunate to have been able to spend yesterday with my mom and both my grandmothers. I count every year a blessing with my grandmothers, both are in their eighties now, and I know how precious that time is.
Today is a sad day for us. My husband’s grandfather passed earlier this week. Today and tomorrow are the funeral. He was a good man who lived a fantastic life and leaves behind a large family that will miss him.
Last Week on the Blog
- Sandpiper Shore by Debbie Mason ★★★★★
- WoW #147 – The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson
- Finale by Stephanie Garber ★★★★★
- Sunday Post #164 – Happy Mother’s Day
Coming Up This Week
- Siren by Kiera Cass – review
- TTT | “Page to Screen Freebie” hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
- Children’s Corner | Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- The Deer King by Ben Spencer – review
This Week’s Book Fix
Your Turn! What are your reading plans this week? Share below