The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! This week has been a waiting game. I told y’all last week that we were having an IUI this week. Well that didn’t happen. My labwork and ultrasound showed that eggs weren’t mature enough yet. So I had a few ultrasounds this week waiting on those eggs to get big enough. The IUI is now tomorrow and the next two weeks will be the longest wait of my life as we wait to see if it worked. Lots of good thoughts and prayers from y’all would be appreciated 😀
Reading wise it was another cold week so I got quite a bit of reading done. Little man went back to school so I picked up a few audiobooks as well, including one I’d started before he went on break. I managed to read two books and listen to two audios this week. So four….not too bad!
Last Week on the Blog
- Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking ★★★
- TTT #130 – Books I Missed in 2017
- WoW #114 – Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- Inseparable by Siobhan Davis ★★★★★
- Stone Silence by Taylor Dean ★★★★
- Re-Release Blitz: Slumber by Christy Sloat
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner ★★★
- Sunday Post #137 – Waiting Game
Coming Up this Week
- Poison’s Cage by Breeana Shields – review
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Bookish Resolutions/Goals” via That Artsy Reader Girl
- The Scourge by A.G. Henley – review
- Sugarplum Way by Debbie Mason – review
- Weekend Reads | Wanted and Banished by Betsy Schow
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
I’m planning to relax this week and try to take it easy. Try to not stress and worry….that’s so much easier said then done, but that is my plan 😉 Snow is heading our way on Tuesday so Little Man may get an extra day off school, he’s already out tomorrow for MLK day. And y’all it’s going to be COLD this week here. We’re talking highs in the low 30s and lows in the single digits. That doesn’t happen here often, and when it does, it’s usually for the day not an entire week. Just thinking about it makes me cold. I know it gets that cold up north and stays that way, but y’all are prepared for it. We in the south are not. Why would we when we rarely get this weather? I don’t even own a jacket! At least not a heavy jacket for this weather. SO I plan to stay indoors for as much as possible this week and read.