Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together
Happy Tuesday y’all! Today’s topic is one of my favorite ones each quarter: “Books On My Spring 2022 TBR.” I love visiting everyone’s posts and adding to my TBR books I may not have seen previously. It also gives me a chance to share what I’m looking forward to most each season. Below is a list of books on my TBR for this Spring, in order by publication date. Titles/Covers link to Blog, Goodreads, or Amazon (affiliate).
Books on My Spring 2022 TBR
- Belle Morte by Bella Higgin (Apr. 5th)
- Reputation by Lex Croucher (Apr. 5th)
- This May End Badly by Samantha Markum (Apr. 12th)
- The No-Show by Beth O’Leary (Apr. 12th)
- The Genesis Wars by Akemi Dawn Bowman (Apr. 19th)
- Bravely by Maggie Stiefvater (May 3rd)
- Starry-Eyed Love by Helena Hunting (May 10th)
- Together We Burn by Isabel Ibañez (May 31st)
- Rivals by Katharine McGee (May 31st)
- Rise of the Vicious Princess by CJ Redwine (June 14th)
Your Turn! What are you reading this Spring? Share below
Reputation has been a popular pick this week! May you enjoy it. 🙂
Lydia recently posted…Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring 2022 TBR
I really want to read The No-Show and I got my hands on an ARC of Bravely and I’m excited! I hope you enjoy all of these!!
My Top Ten!
The No-Show is on my list too and I’m looking forward to Together We Burn, though I don’t think it’s out here till later.
Ellie Warren recently posted…Top Ten: Spring TBR
Looks like you’ve got some fun reading ahead of you. Enjoy!
Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!