The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday everyone! This has been such a strange week for me. I’ve been super busy, I’m reading a lot again, and yet I couldn’t get into a blogging groove. I blogged at the beginning of the week, got frustrated when my internet was on the fritz Wednesday and then stayed so busy at the end of the week that I missed posting. Oh well, there’s always this week, right?!
Here’s what kept me busy this weekend:
Can you tell my little man is a Star Wars fan? He is over the moon for his new room, and I’ll admit I love it too. My favorite is his night light which is the Death Star. At night it looks like stars on the ceiling and walls. Very cool!
I’m currently listening to Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine. I joined Audible last month and am loving listening to books while little man is at school. The narrator for this one is great too!
I started Reliquary by Sarah Fine yesterday. Fine is one of my favorite authors. So far I haven’t read one of her books I didn’t like. This one I’m on the fence. It’s interesting, but I’m not sure if it will be my kind of book. We will see…
Last Week on the Blog
- Release Blitz: King of the Friend Zone by Sherilyn Pratt
- #COYER Summer Vacation, Can You Read a Series in a Month, and ARC August – Challenge Complete!
- Top Ten Tuesday #91 – Fall TV Line Up
- Waiting on Wednesday #68 – To Move the World by Regina Sirois
- Sunday Post #92 – A Nonproductive Productive Week
Coming Up this Week
- Children’s Corner | In Memoriam Anna Dewdney
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books Of X Genre” via the Broke and the Bookish
- Harry Potter & the Cursed Child Parts 1 & 2 by JK Rowling – review
- Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas – review
- Weekend Reads | The Winners Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
This Week’s Book Fix
What are you reading this week?
This is going to be another busy week. I’m volunteering at little man’s school to help set up the Book Fair. Yes friends a book fair, I’m going to be in my own personal Heaven 😀 Grandparents Day is Friday and the school is doing a small program for them. Little man is excited! Saturday will be my husband’s 2nd 30th birthday 😉 I think I will surprise him really well with his gift this year. Reading wise I plan to continue my ARC binge and catch up (I hope!). What are your plans this week? Share below!
Friends I have a request….My son’s class is competing with the rest of the school for a popcorn party. All I’m asking from you is to like his class pic. The class with the most likes wins! As I’m writing this post, they are in 2nd. Thanks in advance ? Y’all are the best!!! My little man is the Superman on the far right.