The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
Happy Sunday y’all! It’s been a while since I checked in with a Sunday Post. School has kept me super busy, then a trip to Disney last month for my husband’s birthday and son’s first time trip really put me out of commission. We had an absolute blast. Didn’t read much of anything last month though, nor did I post much. Hoping to change that in October *crosses fingers*
Favorite September ’22 Reads
Reviews in September ’22
- The Underdogs Catch a Cat Burglar by Kate Temple, Jol Temple ★★★★★
- The Dragon's Promise by Elizabeth Lim ★★★
- Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost ★★★★
- The Girl in the Castle by James Patterson, Emily Raymond
- The Registration by Madison Lawson
- Charlie Hernández & the Golden Dooms by Ryan Calejo
- Spells for Lost Things by Jenna Evans Welch ★★★★
- Of Thieves and Shadows by Elle Madison, Robin D. Mahle ★★★★★
Other September ’22 Fun
Coming Up This Week
- The Brothers Flick: The Impossible Doors ~ Blog Tour
- Broken Wish: The Mirror by Julie C. Dao ~ audio review
- WoW | What are you waiting on this week?
- Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost ~ read along review
- Ghoster Heights ~ Blog Tour
This Week’s Book Fix
I’m trying to be good because I have SO many books on my TBR and on my shelves at home that are begging to be read. I have purchased nothing this week…Though my preorder of Kingdom of the Feared came in 😀
Your Turn! What was your favorite September read? What are you reading in October? Any fun plans? Share below
I need a trip to Disney or Universal Studios again! I almost bought the Emily Henry book at Target yesterday, but since I still have to read the first two I didn’t let myself do it, lol. Hope you have a good week and are able to get some reading done!
Lisa Mandina (Lisa Loves Literature) recently posted…Weekly Wrap-Up #87 – October 2nd, 2022
Glad you had fun at Disney! I’m dying to go back myself, but now am thinking I might wait for the new Princess & the Frog ride to be open before I plan my next visit.
Yay for not adding too much to the TBR pile! I also got Kingdom of the Feared! Can’t wait to read it either! Happy Reading!
Here’s my StS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂