The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things you have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme
This last week was nuts and super busy!!! I’ve been in cleaning mode around the house, trying to get it as clean as possible before I drag out Christmas decorations. (Yes, I am the crazy person who puts up her tree in mid-November and leaves it up until January 😀 ) Also I was invited to attend a bible study with a sweet lady from church. Liam became instant friends with her children to the point that when it was time to leave church yesterday he was crying for her! So sweet!
On Saturday I spent the day with all the ladies in my Sunday School class and we made freezer meals….13 meals x14….that’s 182 meals peeps 😯 We should not go hungry over the holiday rush! But in all seriousness it was nice to get together without the kids or hubbys and be able to get to know each other better.
Not a lot on the reading scene in the last two weeks. Been way too busy! Hope to get back in the groove this week. What have you been up to so far this November?
Last Week on the Blog
- Top Ten Tuesday #15 – My To Re-Read Pile
- Waiting on Wednesday #4 – Addiction by Angela McPherson
- What’s Next? #1 – BLACK ICE MELT
- Christmas in Snow Valley by Cami Checketts, Cindy Roland Anderson, Jeannette Lewis, Kimberley Montpetit, Lucy McConnell, Taylor Hart ★★★★★
Coming Up this Week
- Top Ten Tuesday | “Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their OWN Book (minor or just maybe a semi main character you wish a book was from their POV)” via the Broke and Bookish
- A Place Beyond by Laura Howard – review
- Children’s Corner | Here Comes Destructosaurus by Aaron Reynolds – review
- Arcana by Jessica Leake – review
- Saturday Shorts | Spearwood Boys Vol. 1 by A.S. Oren – review
This Week’s Book Fix
Now the last recap post I did was a Monthly Rewind and I didn’t include my weekly book haul, so with that in mind, the following is my book haul for the last two weeks! I finally got a library card too so I put those books under purchased with a note that they are from the library. Also two weeks ago my husband took me on a date to the bookstore. He knows me so well 😉 As always, titles link to Goodreads 😀
- Flashy Fiction & Other Insane Tales Bundle (Vol. 1&2) by Jen Wylie and Sean Hayden
- Happily Ever Afterlife by Various Authors, including J.A. Campbell
- Christmas Without Holly by Nicola Yeager
- Once Upon a Summer by Janette Oke
- The Eye of Tanub by M.E. Cunningham
- The Moon Dwellers by David Estes
- Ticker by Lisa Mantchev (Kindle First for November)
- Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
- A Place Beyond by Laura Howard
- Sink by Scarlett Dawn
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Here Comes Destructosaurus by Aaron Reynolds – courtesy of the library
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – courtesy of the library
- Black Venom by Tamara A. Lowery
- Suspicion by Alexandra Monir
- Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop
- Life (Citizens of Logan Pond, #1) by Rebecca Belliston
Thank you Tamara, Rebecca, Dellacorte Press, Roc, Edelweiss and Netgalley for providing copies of the above books!
I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone in Mt. Read Me too! I hope you enjoy it! Making new friends is always fun. 🙂 I hope this week is good to you!
I’m excited to start it! I’ve put it off for so long. Have a good week and thanks for stopping by 😀
[…] Sunday (on a Monday) Post #7 – New Friends […]